Friday, November 9, 2007

I don't really know what to right about at the moment but I'll get to it. I'm really just hear to talk to people sense I don't really know a lot of kids. I just moved to a new town this summer cus my mom hated my old town. I live with my mom my dad is some where in England playing in his band so I was stuck with my mom. I don't fit in and I really hate my school.

4 comments:

turnabout said...

gah! so many spelling mistakes it hurts! XD but other than that...

sounds like you got some 'crap' to deal with. *extends hand* join the club.

~?kat?~

Jake said...

take it your a english professor? No offense, thanx for the invite!

Rose :Raven: said...

Kats my age Jake lol

turnabout said...

*shudders*
*squirms*
no i'm not an english professor and considering the ones i've had have all been crazy ('cept maybe the one i have this year...maybe) i don't plan on being one ;)
but yes, i guess i get like one sometimes...

mea culpa... i'd say i'll try to stop but it wouldn't make a difference :)

~?kat?~